Thursday, December 6, 2007

Watch the Secret Here For Free

Uploaded to google is a fuzzy version of the Secret. If you've haven't heard about it, it's what really started the whole craze with the Law of Attraction. It's quite a good introduciton and really is inspirational for many people. I know when I first watched it I felt so much better afterwards. It gives a lot of the basic ideas but I think you still must go deeper and read some Abraham Hicks books to really understand and follow it everyday in your life.

Watch the full length Secret here. (1 hr 20 min)

If you just want to watch an introduction part, watch it here (20 min).

If you just want a real small glimplse into the LOA and what I feel it can do, watch this (2 min). This is a visualization tool, a quick pick me up.

To you,
I hope you enjoy,

Meliora,

Brian

0 comments: