Friday, December 21, 2007

LOA, Wealth, and Three Affiliates

I signed up with three different affiliate organizations. These are where you help sell their stuff and you get a part of the sale.

I tried this before and wasn't very successfull. But I am going to try again and stick it out with these guys. I think each program really is great, I have tried each of them. If you are interested, you can go ahead and check them out.

The first is the Silva Method, which is a sort of meditation type system.

The next is the work of Guy Finley, who I find to be a great writer and has helped me myself.

The last is a purely affiliate driven site. If you are interested in this, you can sign up.

For the last two you can sign up too to become an affiliate. This costs nothing and you can make some money too. Yay for that! I think if you aren't interested in the product, at least try being an affiliate too. The last one gives you 2$ per lead, and that's all you have to do. The second one actually gives you 50% commission. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. We can be in it together!

0 comments: