Sunday, December 23, 2007

Time for Changes

I guess you have to learn before you can take your own actions.

And thusly, I was reading many blogs, getting many newsletters and trying to find new stuff. I think I finally settled into a pattern of the best newsletters/sites I like. I will share them with you shortly. But then, now I can take all that I've learned and really start to write for myself. I want to write a novel, I want to update this blog more and I want to continue to grow.
By the way, I realized I really like short, simple sweet blog posts. That or longer ones with highlighted sentences. I just prefer the simplicity and sincerity and conciseness of short posts. That's probably what you'll get most here!

I am reading the Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield along with Ask and It is Given by Esther Hicks. I am following the excercises in there and I am starting to write my book. It will be something along the lines of The Alchemist and Tuesdays with Morrie. I will keep you updated on it! All these books can be found here.

For now,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I love you all,

Brian

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your idea of writing short blog posts.
And best wishes that you will soon come with your new book.