Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Updates

I have added some of the page elements that I've seen around the web that I really like.

The first one is recommendation of books through Amazon.com. This book, written by Jerry and Esther Hicks, has been huge for me. It's all about the law of attraction. It takes "The Secret" to a whole new level and really provides concrete examples and ways to take control and improve your own life. To live meliora.

I also added links to other blogs that I have really enjoyed and get regular updates from. I get the updates through feedblitz, so if you are so kind you can sign up too for updates from this site. I have one reader so far... me! But I'd love to have you with me on this journey.

I think my next post will be the Law of attraction and finals...

In the meantime, please check this out on positive thinking.

0 comments: