Thursday, December 6, 2007

Manifesting Abundance, believe it or not--> it's real. (at least I believe so)

One Person's View on the Law of Attraction

There's a lot of people who don't know about the law of attraction and when they do hear about it, often will dismiss it as nonsense.

Here's an article that I think sums up what I feel and believe.
Manifesting Abundance

I hope you can at least skim it and get a better idea for what the law of attraction is all about. Feel free to ask me any questions. And come back often for updates! Or even sign up for the mailing list updates. :)

Meliora

2 comments:

Gregory said...

Meliora,

Thank you for highlighting my lens on squidoo. I've spent a lot of time studying the science behind deliberate creation.

I have enjoyed reading your blog. Let's continue to support each other's efforts.

I, too, have a blog. Like my lens, it is about the deliberate attraction. You can visit it at:
http://deliberate-attraction.blogspot.com/

By the way, I'm about to post a new article to my lens. I hope you enjoy it.

To the God in You,
Greg

Brian Wu said...

It's amazing how the law of attraction has brought you here. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I have already visited yours and added it to my blogroll. I look forward to reading more of your posts and co-creating our bright futures together.