Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Free writing

Have you ever free formed wrote? I suggest you try it, it feels so good and lets you sort of see where your mind is.

Take 5 or 10 or 15 minutes, whatever feels good for you and just write. Write anything about anyting/anyone/anywhere. Just write. Don't care about grammar, remember that no one else is going to read it or judge it and keep writing. Go for the full time you set out.

Take a minute when you're done. Say thanks. And doesn't that feel good?

And that's what this is all about :)

1 comments:

Bride3000 said...

I like free writing-except I usually only do it when I need to say something very intense to someone and I have to let all my thoughts spill out first so that when I go to say what I have to say I dont say something awful. It's a very emotional thing-which also helps so that I'm not totally over emotional when I say my piece. And you totally left me hangin today while we were in the middle of planning lunch. I'm going to write now...